<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, February 20, 2009

Today I went to two doctors' appointments. That was two down but three more appointments were made.

First at 9:30 was Dr. Studtmann, the ENT doctor. He is following a place on the back of my tongue. He says it definitely isn't normal but not much is normal in my mouth. He may biopsy it next time.

He made an appointment for me to go have a swallowing scan, to see why I can't swallow and another appointment with him to tell me the results.

This afternoon I went to see my Ole Miss doctor. He says he will send me to get another PET scan in two or three months. He makes another appointment for me in April.

I learned that this junk hanging under my chin is fluid. It should go away but probably some will be left.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?