<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

No news on the treatment plan today.

Julia, Beth, Steve, and I went to Memphis this morning to Le Bonheur Hospital where baby Nola had surgery to move the shunt in her brain. Everything went well. When we got there everything was over. she was in her room being rocked by her mommy Desiree, my niece.

Le Bonheur is a children's hospital. I had never been there before and found it is a beautiful hospital. There are red wagons for parents to take their children patients places.

Brain surgery in the morning, and Nola was playing with her toys this afternoon. She will go home tomorrow.

In the meantime, back home, my sister-in-law Charlotte had surgery on her rotator cup. She had surgery and was at home by noon. She is doing well also. Beth, Steve, and I visited her in the early evening.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?