<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I had my first chemo session today. Please disregard anything I have said about it before because it was all wrong. I will be doing one session a week, not three, and it takes 3 hours not 15 minutes.

I have tolerated this pretty well so far. No nausea. I have medicine for that if I need it and you can be sure I will take it. They don't think my hair will fall out completely. I will be prepared for that as Julia has two wigs. Now if she could only find them.

I am still optimistic. It doesn't cost anything and makes me and others happier.

More later.

Thank you for your prayers and phone calls. It has been a good experience to me as it has shown me again what wonderful friends and relatives I have.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?