<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 06, 2006

She then put the lasso around people and asked them questions. If the magic lasso is around you, you are unable to lie and must tell the truth.

She took it to the boys' game but a smaller girl there kept taking the lasso away from her.

Friday morning she finally got to change from ordinary girl to Wonder Woman. With her hair up in bands, she whirls around and the bands come off and her hair falls down. My girls did this with a cape which fell off to expose their Wonder Woman underroos.

When Emma became Wonder Woman, the boys were happy to shoot her with their guns and she was happy to use her arm bands to ward off the bullets.

I thought it would be nice for Emma to have a Wonder Woman suit and other things. I stopped at WalMart in Lexington and looked at pattern books. Then I got a grip. The crown and lasso she made for herself is better than anything I could ever make or buy. She used her imagination and came up with a way to get what she wanted. I don't want to ruin it for her which I would if I came through with bought things with no input from her.

Ken thinks that he and the boys should be able to watch The Dukes of Hazzard but Anne is against it. (He means the old tv show not the new movie.) He doesn't see any difference between their watching that show and Anne and Emma watching Wonder Woman. It is mainly my fault because I did not allow my children to watch that show. I didn't want to encourage bad driving. It seemed like a good decision at the time.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?