<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 05, 2006

I just got back from an overnight trip to Nashville.

I got back about 6 rather than the 2 that I meant.

James's stepdaughter Brittney graduated from nursing school today. I meant to get back in time to go t that. Sometimes I get sleepy driving and have to sleep on the way. I was worried about that but the sleep problem came in an unexpected way. After I took the kids to school, I just piddled around for a bit and then decided to take a nap.

I slept till 12! Too late to get here for graduation. So I shopped for a while before coming home.

I am sorry to miss the graduation. I appreciate nurses so much and I enjoyed the ceremony when my niece Jennifer graduated. The emphasis is on the care of patients and the responsibility of nurses. Good stuff.

And I know that Brittney will make a good nurse..

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?