<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I had an unexpectedly nice Valentine's Day.

First, I got a gift from my sweetie.

Julia went to her stash of ribbons to get one to put on her gift to Frankie. On top was a big red bow with a florist's envelope. She looked and on the front it said "Mary 40 Hundley Drive." Inside the card said "Miss you, hurry home. George."

It was from some flowers George Rodney had sent me once when I was visiting Tennessee without him.

Julia thought to herself that George Rodney wanted me to have that today so she brought it to me. I think she was right.

Then tonight both my girls called to wish me happy Valentine's day and to inquire about my health. I have been under the weather but I am feeling better.

A very nice day.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?