<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Wednesday was a strange day.

When I woke up, as usual I went immediately to the computer to check on the news.

But I had trouble reading it. My eyes could not focus on the print. I could read but it was uncomfortable. The I tried to play Spider Solataire and had the same problem.

I went into my bedroom and looked at the clock to get the time. I was slightly seeing double. The numbers were displaced vertically about a quarter of an inch. No horizontal displacement.

I told myself that it was just morning fuzziness and would wear away but it was still around by 10.

I talked to Julia who talked to Frankie. Julia said it might be high blood pressure. Randall said he sometime had that problem when his blood sugar was low.

I started sucking on butterscotch hard candies but it did no good. So I made an appointment with Dr. Jennings. Dr. Frix is not in on Wednesday afternoons.

I went to Subway for lunch and had a sandwich and a macadamia nut cookie.

At the doctor's office, my blood pressure was good and my blood sugar was high. Dr. Jennings could find nothing wrong with my eyes and sent me on to the Eye Clinic in Jackson.

Dr. Woods there couldn't find anything wrong with me either. That was good news really but puzzling.

Thursday morning and since then my eyes have been fine.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?