<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, July 29, 2005

I know where NASA went wrong with the Space Shuttle. They are having problems with keeping things stuck on the surface of the missle.

It is my fault.

Many years ago George Rodney, Anne, Beth, and I went on a vacation after school was out in May.

When we returned, George Rodney found out that NASA had been trying to get in touch with him. This was before cell phones. They were having problems with the glues on the surface of the shuttle and wanted him to spend the summer helping them.

Unfortunately for them, when theycould not get in touch with him, they hired someone else.

So it is my fault. If I had not taken my family on vacation, NASA would not be in such trouble now.

They have never had any trouble with the plastic internal struts, have they? That is because George Lightsey developed it and got a patent on it.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?