<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 12, 2005

The story of the dog and cat is now not so amusing. I found out the dog has been in my garage destroying things.

Maybe there is some cosmological reason for this but the book he tore up is The Fabric of the Cosmos: Space, Time, and the Texture of Reality by Brian Greene.

I regret that because I had only read about a third of it. But let's get real. I only understood about a tenth of that. My mind goes to mush when we start considering dimensions above four. The new theories where there are eleven dimensions, with seven of them curled up on themselves, is not fathomable to me.

Still I was having a go at the book. I think that if I read these books and more books and ever more books on the subject, that someday I will say "Aha," and suddenly it will all be clear.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?