<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, November 13, 2004

I am still homeless. But my sister Julia is still sheltering me.

The house is looking much better inside. All rooms and ceilings have been painted except for the kitchen, laundry room, and sewing room. They should start installing new carpet everywhere this week.

Yesterday while I was visiting I saw that they had put up the ceiling fan in the living room. It looked so nice and shiny and new. It was new. The old fan was lying in a corner.

I am getting used to living with Julia. I no longer feel so compelled to write emails or write in this blog. Julia is my outlet for all these random thoughts. She is a good listener and she is smart enough not to let me know if she disagrees with me.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?