<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 19, 2004

Gadgets and products I love.

Kerasal. Available at Wal-Mart and drugstores. This supplements my last favorite remedy for dry feet, Zim's Crack Creme. Kerasal is even better. It is just fabulous and takes care of those rough, dry spots with one application. The only problem is the cost. It is about $7 for a half ounce tube. So I use Kerasal about once a week and use the Crack Creme or Shea Butter on my feet other days.

Grabber. Available at Walgreen and Wal-Mart. This used to be on TV. You are supposed to use this if you are old and can't bend over or can't reach things in high cabinets. The device is composed of pincers at the end of about a 3 foot long shaft. I don't use it inside the house; I use it outside. I have two acres of trees and those tree gift me with approximately 6 million sticks on the ground a year. Before the Grabber, it was an agony of stooping to pick up any reasonable number of sticks. Now I use the Grabber and don't stoop over at all. Just wonderful.

Caulking. Don't stand still for long in my house or I will use caulk to close the unsightly crack between your shoe and the floor.

Don Aslett's Floor Restorer. QVC or cleanreport.com I cleaned my floors and put two coats on this on every surface that is not carpeted. My floors shine, shine, shine and look new. Julia was very impressed.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?